Monday, December 11, 2017

Down and Out (of a working computer!)

My HP laptop has decided that it has reached it's zenith after only two short years. I'm extremely frustrated as this computer is relatively new ( there isn't that much better out there in the same price range in regards to processors and graphics). I've replaced the motherboard, power switch board, USB board, and added a new 8GB stick of RAM, a new battery and nothing gives.

So if your looking for an update to the YouTube channel stone cutting and polishing pad give away, he tight! I'm trying to find something to edit on. With the new NIKON it's taking forever to upload, edit and process 4k on an antique. If I don't get it squared away by this week I'll do my first live feed on the weekend. I was hoping to tie it into the grinder review video but desperate times call for desperate measures.

I'm putting together my new CPU build list   so the channel may go techhy for a short spell. I might keep the puter build on the blog separate but I might do a couple of video updates because I love the feedback I get from people with more experience than I.

No comments:

Post a Comment