Monday, December 11, 2017

Computer build starting lineup

To replace my laptop to something with a little (just a bit) more power I've l ut together my wishlist and I'm going to roughly list them here and create a little better list if I get any feedback on the pros and cons of the components or recommendations. I don't typically game but I'd like the possibility, I don't plan to overclock right away but I want the possibility. I plan on editing UHD 4K video,  audio and render graphics in autocad and/or Revit. Soooo...... here's what I'm plannning.....

AMD Threadripper 1950x 3.4ghz 16 core

ASUS ROG Zenith Extreme EATX TR4 MoBo

ASUS GeForce GTX 1080 8GB ROG Strix

CORSAIR H100vi v2 70.7 cut liquid cooler

G skill Soon as V series 32 GB (2x16) DDR4-3000

SAMSUNG 850 EVO 1TB SSD

EVGA SUPERNOVA G3 750 w 80+ gold ATX power

CORSAIR 760T Black ATX tower

LG blue ray

Creative labs Sound Blaster rd 24 bit 192 kHz sound card

CORSAIR air series SP 120 HiPro edition (2 pack)

NZXT Sentry 3 can controller

I also added a WLAN and LAN but I think the ASUS MoBo comes with one, correct me if I am wrong

If anyone has some extra parts they want to throw my way I am more than flexible on this build!

No comments:

Post a Comment